Hello and welcome!
I'm Mihaela Perelighin, a Psychologist, Career Transition Strategist & Coach with over 12 years of experience in global recruitment and talent acquisition.
Throughout my career, I have helped professionals navigate career transitions, identify their strengths, build confidence, and secure new opportunities in competitive job markets.
I created this blog to support professionals who are:
- considering a career change,
- feeling stuck or unfulfilled in their current role,
- returning to work after a career break,
- facing redundancy or job loss,
- seeking greater purpose and alignment in their professional lives.
Here, you'll find practical guidance on career transitions, job search strategies, interview preparation, confidence building, personal development, and creating a meaningful career path.
My approach combines psychological insight with real-world recruitment expertise, helping you make informed and confident career decisions.
Thank you for visiting.
I look forward to being part of your career journey.
Mihaela Perelighin
Career Transition Strategist & Coach
No comments:
Post a Comment